The SMLogger suite contains the five components for logging of errors/exceptions, tracing of messages, events etc
1. TSMExceptionLog: drop this component and you'll receive the useful processing of errors and exceptions for your application in one place. Your user can automatically send to you a bug reports with screenshot in attachment. You can log the some wished exceptions only with extended filters of exceptions.
2. TSMAppLog: you can control your application in one place - message processing, hints, help, idle time, activation/deactivation, minimization/maximization, changing of selected control in any form, form changing, changing of windows settings etc
3. TSMDatasetLog: you can trace the work with dataset - scrolling, state changing, value editing etc Also you can activate/deactivate a logging in wished places of your application
4. TSMFileLog: you can trace the file/directory/drive changing - file creation, changing of size, attributes or time
5. TSMNTEventLog: you can control the standard log of NT events.
SMLogging is a native VCL engine with multilanguage support.
Component set for internet and network
Data import from different file formats.
Data export into different file formats.
Parse information from msg-file (MS Outlook).